Meet Author D.R. Graham



Hi Everyone! My name is Danielle. I write both Young Adult and New Adult novels as D.R. Graham. I have 3 New Adult books out right now (ONE PERCENTER, RANK, and THE HANDLER). And five upcoming books (BRAMPTON BEACH (3 book YA series), IT IS WHAT IT IS, and THE NOIR ET BLEU).

Here’s what I look like now… what I used to look like as a teen (oh dear)… and back when I was cute…



I was born in Whitehorse, Yukon Territory. No, not in an igloo. My extended family is all from Saskatchewan. I live in Vancouver, British Columbia with my husband. He used to play professional football…




Now he’s a sports chiropractor, and I’m a counsellor for children, youth, and families. We like to hike…



We like to hang out at our cottage…




And we like to travel…



I also really like to read and write. My favourite YA/NA authors are…Melina Marchetta, Gayle Forman, and Jennifer Echols. 



The books I have published this year are…



My upcoming releases are the next two standalone books in the Noir et Bleu Motorcycle Club series and a three-book young adult sweet action romance series titled BRAMPTON BEACH.



GIVEAWAY: To thank everyone for reading my post, I am giving away one digital copy of RANK from Amazon.com. To enter, all you need to do is add one of my three upcoming releases (Brampton Beach #1: Put It Out There, It Is What It Is, or The Noir et Bleu) to your Goodreads “To Read” list (links are below).Then comment on this post so I know how to contact you if you win. The winner will be announced September 1st, 2015.

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/25570469-the-noir-et-bleu


If you want to connect, this is where you can find me:


For the comments below, I would love to hear where you are from, what you like to do for fun, and your favourite YA and NA books.

Apryl Baker

3 comments:

  1. You seem to stay busy! Love seeing all the pictures from where you have traveled! Good luck with your writing!

    ReplyDelete