VIBRIZZIO by Nicki Elson



Thank you, Apryl, for having me over on VIBRIZZIO’s release day! I’m constantly amazed by the generosity and warmth of writers to other writers. One of the very best things about becoming a published author has been the wonderful group of people I’ve met along the way.

Now that the Vibster has made its way out into the world, I’d like to tell you where it all began… 


Since this is the story of a girl who
gives up on real men in favor of battery-operated devices, I’m sure Sex and
the City
fans won’t be terribly surprised to learn that Vibrizzio’s first
spark goes back to Charlotte
and the Rabbit
. Charlotte’s obsession with her device-of-choice only
lasted an episode, but I became curious to see what would happen if someone’s
devotion to electronics lasted a bit longer.

Cities changed from New York to Chicago and a whole
new story flamed around that first spark. It took on a sort of The Secret
Life of Walter Mitty
vibe when I decided it would be fun to dip into our
girl’s battery-induced fantasies. While the story idea continued to bounce
around in my head, I met Hayden, and the love story emerged. That’s when I knew
it was time to put it all into words. Just look at the trouble caused by a wascally wabbit:




Hope you enjoyed the man candy! (You're welcome.)

Visit the VIBRIZZIO
page at nickielson.com
for more purchase links.

Writing fiction wasn't something I set out to
do; it just sort of happened when I realized writing reports was by far my
favorite part of my investment consulting position. I traded stock allocation
and diversification for story arcs and dialogue and now weave my creative
writing time in with the other activities of my busy life with my family in the
Chicago suburbs.

I write with two goals in mind: #1 to keep the
characters realistic, even when their circumstances are anything but, and #2 to
make the reader feel. In addition to Vibrizzio,
my published works include Three Daves,
a light-hearted romantic romp through a 1980s college campus, Divine Temptation, a romantic novel of
angelic proportions, and Hans & Greta,
a twisted fairy tale novella. Come play
with me around the interwebs:

Twitter: @NickiElson3D
Facebook: By
Nicki Elson
Goodreads: Nicki Elson
Instagram: nicki_elson


Apryl Baker

No comments:

Post a Comment