Meet Author L.L. Hunter



Title: Molten Heart
Series: Molten Heart Saga Book 1
Author: L.L. Hunter
Genre: YA dystopian/ post- apocalyptic
Release Date: October 31st


Blurb

Forty years after the middle- east dropped
bombs on our country, we are now just starting to rebuild.
But a new danger threatens our small
community.
A group of men we call The Takers, have
returned to finish what they started ten years earlier.
So we leave.
My friends and I head to a safe house five
days away where there is food a plenty and the hope of a fresh start.
But we never will be out of danger.
And my heart will never be safe, not around
Lukas Green.
When I thought I couldn’t be broken any
further, I fear Lukas will break the wall around my heart down so far, my heart
won’t have a choice but to melt.
He really will be the death of me.
My name is Skye Montgomery and this is my
story.



Pre-order now:

I have put together a few different things for you to help celebrate MOLTEN HEART's release, including an very special surprise video featuring me! I am not much of a tech head, so i hope it turns out. Turn your volume up and tune in! I hope you like it!

And be sure to check out the following links: 

Come join me this Halloween for some fun,
thrills and games to celebrate Molten Heart’s release -- https://www.facebook.com/events/581085395346979/?ref_dashboard_filter=hosting

And Vote for Lukas in the Best Book


Stalk links:






Instagram: @llhunter 


Google +:  google.com/+LLHunter

And because i love you guys so so much, i have a surprise for you! Please see video below!


I hope you're as excited for MOLTEN HEART's release as i am! Don't hestitate to let me know when you finish. I'd love to know what you think!

Laura xx

Apryl Baker

No comments:

Post a Comment