Debt of Gratitude

I owe a debt of thanks to all the ladies and gents in my online writing group at www.thenextbigwriter.com. Without them, I don't think it'd ever see the light of a bookshelf. They shredded it daily and I got tougher skin and a better book because of it. So a big hats off to everyone: Susan, Ang, Sheree, Ann, Charity, Zack, and everyone else I forgot to mention. You guys really are the bomb.

And a big thank you to Tirz who not only did the cover art, which is amazing, but she also did the book trailer as well. It turned out so much better than I could have ever hoped for. You rock lady. (PS - if anyone needs custom trailers or covers, her site is under custom covers - she is the best!)

If anyone ever needs a support group to help and guide you in your writing, TNBW is the place to go.

Thanks,
Apryl

Apryl Baker

No comments:

Post a Comment